The State of Utah leverages technology to transform and optimize the way it does business, continually improving how it delivers services to Utah citizens and businesses.
- Mobile Strategy
- Open Data & Government Transparency
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Government Technology Platform
- Internet of Things Strategy
- Digital Assistants and Artificial Intelligence
- Software Defined Data Center
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence
Reports & Studies
The Center for Public Policy and Administration has completed 3 studies which assess the costs and benefits of digital government in Utah.
- Utah.gov: Connecting Residents and Government – April 2015
- Smarter eGovernment: The Benefits of Online Services for Utah Businesses – Spring 2013
- Smarter eGovernment: The Economics of Online Services in Utah – 2012