The Watershed Restoration Initiative (WRI) is a partnership based program in Utah to improve high priority watersheds throughout the state. In conjunction with a public-facing website, a full java application was developed to allow the public to view the many projects in the WRI and track their status from draft to completion. In addition each project has a mapping ability that was produced in partnership with AGRC mapping systems.
Department of Natural Resources
Worked with AGRC to produce dynamic maps for the various projects.
- Casey Wardle – Lead Developer
- Jase Hopkin – Developer
- Chad Smith – Developer
- Mike Blake – Developer
- Steve Gourley – AGRC Developer
- Scott Davis – AGRC Developer
- Michael Foulger – AGRC Developer
- Aaron Mcelwee – Lead Designer
- Rose Cordova – Quality Assurance
- John Angus – Development Manager
- Michael Casey – Development Manager
- Kiril Boyadjieff – Project Manager
- Jessie Pechman – AGRC Project Manager