The Department of Technology Services (DTS) Technicians install, maintain, and repair a variety of telecommunication services including, voice system hardware, connectivity and other associated communication equipment and services.
Phone Tech Labor Telephony Features and Descriptions
Telephony Services Installation and Maintenance
DTS Technicians are certified by the vendor to install, maintain and service telecommunication equipment in support of telephony services.
Network Phone Tech Labor
Support and maintenance of network services and equipment.
Ordering and Provisioning
Customers may contact the agency assigned Voice Solutions Engineer, or they may contact the DTS Customer Support Center to report a problem or request services 801-538-3440 or 800-678-3440.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems, make adjustments, repairs, and or perform preventive maintenance on above equipment.
- Completion of requested services (Total Time to Resolution) is contingent upon delivery and receipt of all required hardware and materials by a DTS Technician—The Total Time to Resolution “Clock” begins with receipt of all required parts.
- Notify the DTS Customer Support Center of any problems by calling 801-538-3440 or 800-678-3440.
- Provide accurate billing information.
- Please review billing of services monthly to ensure accuracy. Discrepancies should be discussed with DTS Accounting within the fiscal year in order for adjustments to be approved and processed.