These services include:
- Print Form Design
- Print Enhancements
- Automated Report Distribution
- Automated Production Control
Product Features and Descriptions
Print Form Design
Using a product called “Elixir”, DTS can format a variety of outputs including:
- Deposit slips
- Specialty fonts
DTS maintains approximately 200 form styles for other agencies.
- Combine documents form multiple applications.
- Add bar codes and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) marks for State Mail’s finishing equipment to merge multiple page documents into one envelope.
- Quickly change forms without wasting form paper inventories.
Automated Report Distribution
- By using ControlD, DTS can help automate your report delivery and distribution process across a large decentralized organization.
- Eliminates report reruns and reduces printing and paper costs.
- Error-free automatic report distribution.
- Improves timely distribution of information from an application.
Automated Production Control
- By using “ControlM”, DTS provides comprehensive scheduling and production control for multiple applications and platforms across multiple data centers.
- Reduces manual intervention and human error by streamlining production flow.
- Provides simplified, featurerich capabilities such as management by color and management by exception.
- Provides real time Internet-based administration.
Ordering and Provisioning
Any government agency interested in purchasing High Speed Laser Printing services can contact the DTS Service Desk. Direct line to DTS print is (801) 538-3748.
Purchase and maintain all hardware and software used to support these services.
Consult with agency to provide a quotation based on the work that is required to meet the agency’s goals.
If problems are encountered in ordering or receiving printing services, contact your DTS Service Desk to log a problem ticket.
Work with DTS on testing prior to any production printing.