DTS and ORS have spent over two years working to replace the old ORS call center with a new ININ Contact Center. The project was challenging and introduced new technologies to the State. The implementation included a tight integration with the ORSIS Child Support System. Some of the major deliverables included:
- Call Routing: Callers are routed to an appropriate team at ORS based on a series of questions asked about their case.
- Screen Pop-Up: When the caller is routed to an ORS staff member, the staff member’s computer screen automatically pops up the caller’s case information from ORSIS.
- Phone Payments: Callers are able to make payments over the phone and are routed to GovPay.
- Outbound Dialer: ORS is able to send out phone calls to remind clients of payments due and/or payments posted to their account.
- Speech Recognition: Callers are able to respond to prompts verbally.
Special thanks are given to Aaron Lael, Debbie Bauman & Leon Owen for their tireless efforts in seeing this project to fruition. We could not have done it without them.