Governor Cox recently released the FY2022 budget recommendations. See it here. A few things that impact DTS:
– We will continue to telework into the future, and will continue to support state agencies and employees in rural Utah. See the Executive Orders in the press release link above.
– Up to a 3% salary increase for employees, and an increase to cover health benefits
– 3 more weeks of parental leave for employees (6 weeks total for all parents)
– Targeted salary increases: 1% for IT Analyst III and 1.2% for TSS II (this is in addition to the 3%)
– No data center move funding
– Most of the agency IT project requests were funded
This budget will now go to the Legislature for their approval and additions/changes. We should have the final budget at the end of the session on March 5.