The 2022 Legislative Session was an exciting time for DTS. Many great bills were passed and funded that impact DTS and employees. You can see the full tracking sheet here.
- DTS and state agencies received a lot of funding for IT projects. This is an exciting time! We will be working on implementing a new HCM/Payroll system, a Citizen Portal, a CCJJ data integration system, and many new systems for DHHS.
- The state will be observing a new holiday, Juneteenth. State employees will get this day off as a paid holiday beginning this year. The observance will always be on a Monday, so it will be on June 20th this year.
- Employees will receive a 3.5% salary increase. We are working on the details of any other targeted increases for certain positions. Stay tuned for more information soon.
- The state will be transitioning to a pay for performance plan. Watch for more information from DHRM with the changes over the next year.
- The CIO and CISO will sit on many task forces and committees to help with IT needs such as CCJJ data integration, blockchain, and cybersecurity.