Easily generate meeting minutes and understand the word you might have missed with built in transcripts and closed captioning.
- Join or start a meeting in Google Meet.
- At the bottom right, click Activities > Transcripts > Start Transcription > Start.
- The transcript will appear in the Activities panel.
- You can scroll through the transcript to see the text of the meeting.
- You can also search the transcript for specific words or phrases.
- To stop transcription, click Activities > Transcripts > Stop Transcription > Stop.