Q&A / Polls
Collect feedback and get to known your audience by customizing interactive questions and polls with ease.
Notice: To create Q&A’s / Polls you must be the host or co-host of a Google Meet.
- In a meeting, at the bottom right, click Activities > Polls.
- Click Start a poll.
- Enter a question and add options for the poll.
- Tip:You can let users respond anonymously to Polls. Before you save or launch your poll, turn on Responses appear without names .
- Choose one:
- To post your poll, click Launch.
- To save your poll so you can launch it later, click Save.
- Tip: Polls you save remain listed under Polls for the duration of the meeting. After the call ends, all polls are permanently deleted. Meeting moderators are emailed a polling report at the end of the meeting.
- After a poll is launched, to vote on your own poll, select one of the options > click Vote.
Moderate a poll
- In a meeting, at the bottom right, click Activities > click Polls.
- Optional: To let participants see a poll’s results, next to “Show everyone the results”, click Switch on .
- Optional: To close a poll and not allow responses, click End the poll.
- Tip: Participants can still view the poll.
- To permanently delete a poll from your list of polls, click Delete .
- Tip: No one can view deleted polls.
View a poll report
After a meeting, the moderator is emailed a report for any polls conducted in the meeting. The report includes the names and answers of the meeting participants.
- Open the poll report email.
- Click the report attachment.