Enable users to view, edit, or manage one or more of your calendars while adjusting their access at anytime.
Important: Use caution when sharing your calendar and choose what others can access. Anyone with full access permissions to your calendar will be able to:
- respond to invitations
- create and edit events
- share your calendar with others
- receive emails about changes to your calendar
- delete your calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can’t share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. To expand it, click the Down arrow .
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, and click More > Settings and sharing.
- Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add a person’s or Google group’s email address. Use the drop-down menu to adjust their permission settings. Learn more about access permissions.
- Click Send.
- The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list.
Tip: To share a calendar that you don’t own, you need to ask the owner to give you “Make changes and manage sharing” permission.