- Important: These instructions have been created using a Samsung Galaxy device. Screenshots, menus, and wording may vary depending on the model of phone and OS version.
Google Account Password Update
When you change your utah.gov account password, you will need to update the password on your mobile device. When notified on your device, swipe down from the top of the screen and select Account action required.
Sign in with your utah.gov username and updated password.
Enter your two-factor authentication code and select Submit.
Navigate to your phone’s Wi-Fi settings. Tap the gear icon next to the uwdn listed network. Select Forget.
Re-select the uwdn network. Enter the following information for the various network settings:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Identity: Your utah.gov username
- Password: Your utah.gov password
- CA certificate: Use system certificates
- Online certificate status: Don’t validate or Do not verify
- Domain: utah.gov
- Under the Advanced options and Privacy, select the MAC address type: Phone MAC or Use device MAC
*Leave all remaining values as default and select Connect.
You have updated your Gmail and Wi-Fi passwords. You may now continue to use your device as you did before.
If you have trouble with this process, please contact Help Desk Support.