DTS has recently published the Cisco Singlewire Informacast Product Description. Cisco Singlewire Informacast “Paging-Through-the-Phone” (PTTP) is a feature that allows DTS agency customers with Cisco IP Phones to place a paging announcement over their IP Phone’s speaker (speakerphone capability is required). DTS customers can request the creation of PTTP paging zone(s) to which IP Phones are assigned. Paging announcements can be heard by users while on-hook (not on a call) or while off-hook (on a call).
AGRC has awarded Aero-Graphics, Inc. (AGI) to acquire 10,450 square miles of LiDAR Elevation data. The LiDAR will be a combination of USGS Quality Level 1 (QL1), 8 points per square meter and Quality Level 2 (QL2), 2 points per square meter depending on the area. The acquisitions have begun and will continue throughout the year. The acquisitions will be completed in 2018 and project deliverables are scheduled to be completed by June 30, 2019.
DTS has been working with the Department of Administrative Services to improve available data on the Utah Open Expenditures site. Utah Open Expenditures is part of the State’s commitment to improving transparency by providing a guided view through complex financial information for State agencies in Utah.
This site provides a guided view of State agency spending data and provides a transparent look at how we allocate and spend public funds. The charts, graphs, and tables are all highly interactive.
The site currently has State open expenditure data, and will have County, City, Special Service District, Interlocal, and Education data in the near future. Check it out at spending.utah.gov.
The Department of Technology Services has recently moved Security forms from a paper version to an electronic version, via ServiceNow.
The following forms are now available in electronic format:
- Investigation Request (Form 505): Various types of investigations performed by the EISO are Internal Forensic Investigations, Litigation Holds, and Grama Requests.
- Delegation Request (Form 506): Delegate Access, which is obtaining rights to emails, network files and/or Google drive documents that belonged to an ex-employee.
- Risk Acceptance Request (Form 525): The agency accepts the vulnerability risks until the time that the vulnerability can be mitigated.
- Penetration Test Request (Form 599): A Penetration Test is an attempt to evaluate the security of an IT infrastructure by safely trying to exploit vulnerabilities.
DTS will decommission the Citrix environment on May 31, 2018. The complete implementation plan for migrating from Citrix to the VMWare Horizon application (Horizon) will be finalized on May 18, 2018.
There will be a DTS Rate Committee meeting June 4 from 10-11:30 in Capitol Room 250. We will be introducing potential rate changes for the committee to consider. We do not expect the committee to vote on any rates until the September meetings.
- Set clear, measurable, and ambitious goals
- Use data, analysis, and thinking tools
Create the strategy
- Create the organization and culture
- Engage employees and customers
Synchronize projects and policies
- Stay focused