Please read this newsletter to know the end-of-year cutoff dates for procuring technology.
DTS has implemented a new Strategic Plan Dashboard to measure success in meeting strategic goals for FY2020 – FY2023. This was a large effort that required the support of many groups within DTS to accomplish. The Strategic Plan Dashboard measures the following goals:
- Increase digital transactions by 10%
- Increase the use of Utah’s business portal to 85%
- Maintain an average customer satisfaction rating of 90%
- Maintain a project value score of 85%
- Improve infrastructure project throughput by 25%
- Capture positive impact and efficiencies gained through new technology
- Increase the number of citizen digital transactions by 10%
- Reduce the count of Audit findings by 25%
- Monitor and report on the number of threat attempts
- Increase security awareness training by 25%
- Validate a Cyber maturity level above 85% every two years
- Ensure 30% of eligible workers are participating in a remote work program
- Reduce employee turnover by 10%
- Improve employee skills by 25%
- Go to: dts.utah.gov
- Hover over: Other
- Click on: DTS Strategic Plan
Today marks an important milestone for the soft launch of Utah’s new Business Portal and can be viewed at my business.utah.gov. Utah’s Business Portal is an all-in-one resource for managing businesses in Utah. In order to access the Manage page, you will need to log in using UtahID and be associated with a Utah business with DWS. The official launch will be Wednesday, July 1 and will be heavily marketed.
- Currently, DWS and GOED are the only agencies associated with the Business Portal.
- The July 1 launch will include Labor and Commerce.
- We will be working with the other agencies to join the portal by May 1, 2021.
See the rest of the message here.